- Bible Study - We offer group Bible studies on Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening in addition to personal one-on-one studies with those who are interested. We also conduct a Vacation Bible School each summer.
- Women's Ministry - The church offers a monthly women's devotional and Bible study tailored to the needs of the women in our church and community.
- Beds of Hope - Beds of Hope is dedicated to serving God by serving foster children, their families, and families who are experiencing low income. We build and provide beds as well as mattresses, pillows and bedding to children who are placed with kinship families, foster families, or staying at or returning to home.
- Backpack Program - Our church provides weekend food for approximately 50 students in our school district who are listed on the free and reduced program.
- Thanksgiving Baskets - Each Thanksgiving we distribute Thanksgiving meals to impoverished members of our community.
- Christmas Store - Each Christmas we host a Christmas Store for those who are unable to afford gifts for their children. The church purchases a wide variety of quality gifts from retailers and then resells them at dramatic discounts.
- Retreats/Camps/Seminars - The church sponsors and/or participates in a number of youth camps & retreats, marriage retreats, and (coming soon) financial coaching seminars.
- Coffee with the Coaches - During football season, we host a game-day breakfast for our local high school football coaches and players where an inspirational message is shared by leaders from our community.
- Celebrate Recovery (CR) - CR is a Christ-centered 12-step program for those struggling with hurts, habits, and hang-ups. It is a confidential place to learn, share, and grow. Learn more about CR here.
- Student Ministry - The Naples Student ministry exists to connect students to God and lead them into a healthy, growing, and lasting relationship with Him.
- Overcome - Overcome is an 8-week group experience for anyone pursuing mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness. Under the guidance of trained facilitators, group members meet weekly in a small group setting that emphasizes safety and respect while exploring biblical truths about hope in the midst of suffering.
- Anchor - Anchor groups are open, ongoing support groups for individuals affected by mental health challenges and/or their supporters. Led by trained facilitators, Anchor groups provide an opportunity for people to find safe community, encourage one another in their walks of faith, and pursue mental wellness.
- Fearless (Coming Soon) - Fearless is a strengths-based group experience designed to help young people pursue mental, emotional, relational, and spiritual wellness. This 8-week program provides teenagers with a safe space to explore the concept of wellness in the context of their faith. Topics include: Wellness, Identity, Managing Anxiety, Mindfulness, Self-Care, Healthy Boundaries, and more. Ideal for youth group settings, Fearless affirms our innate value in Christ and equips teens with practical skills to overcome challenges and thrive in the midst of a changing world.